Gestion POM Management Inc.
Martine Nolin-Simard is the founder of Gestion POM Management Inc. Martine has been working in the Real Estate field for 16 years, gaining experience in all aspects of managing, buying, financing and selling properties. She has also acquired knowledge and experience in the Landlord and Tenant processes in both Ontario and Québec. Being a rental-property owner and managing these properties, Martine knows first-hand the challenges and benefits of being a property owner.
Our team of property managers will seek to exceed your expectations as our goal is to offer you an integral and personal service and to manage your properties as if they were our own. We will provide you Peace Of Mind with Gestion POM Management.
Property Management to owners:
- Professional, courteous and efficient property managers
- Research and selection of potential tenants
- Tenant screening including credit check
- Preparation and signature of residential leases
- Preparation of the unit prior to tenants’ move in
- Ensure move in of tenant is completed without issues
- Collection of rent and depositing to owner’s account
- Overseeing of maintenance, repairs and emergencies
- Advising owner of costs and expenses for repairs as per signed agreement
- Quarterly statements of revenues and expenses for each unit with copies of invoices
- Collecting outstanding rents and other costs from tenants, including enforcing leases before the appropriate tribunal
- Regular inspections of the units
Gestion POM Management provides to tenants:
- Access 24/7 by phone for emergencies
- Call return within 24 hours for non-emergency maintenance or repairs
- Yearly rent statement for income tax purposes
- Copy of signed lease with all rules and regulations
For the owners who cannot be available for their tenants for a period of more than 3 months, Gestion POM Management provides management services of your property during your absence. If this service interests you, please contact our team to discuss the available options