Mission Statement/ Our Mission
The mission of the Clarence-Rockland New Chamber of Commerce is:
- to promote the economic, social, political and cultural development of the City of Clarence-Rockland; and,
- to represent the interests of small, medium and large businesses in the rural and urban sectors of the City of Clarence-Rockland.
- to offer continuous training, motivation, and networking sessions to its members;
- to become a resource center for businesses and the community in order to promote local shopping and tourism in the region;
- to establish partnerships with community associations, all levels o0f government and local businesses;
- to represent the local businesses in municipal affairs; and
- for such other complementary purposes consistent with the foregoing objectives.